LED Boat Deck Lights
The interior of your boat has never looked so good. Shadow-Caster, the leader in underwater LED illumination, allows you to light up the the recessed areas of your boat’s interior and deck space with LED Courtesy Lights and LED Strip lights.
LED Strip Lights– Shadow-Casters high intensity RGB strip lights are water proof and thin enough to easily hide in the coves and recessed areas or your boats deck and interior. These color changing lights come in your choice of either 8′ or 16′ lengths. The Shadow-Caster SMC-ZC Zone Controller allows you to put light where you want it, accenting your boats best features.
Courtesy Lights– Shadow-Casters edge lit courtesy lights come in your choice of colors, Bimini Blue, Aqua Green, Cool Red, Great White, or a color changing model. You also get to choose weather your light has a white or stainless steel finish. They measure only 3″ x 0.78″ x 0.1″ and are submersible They are great way to light your bait well, accessory boxes, or other compartments on your boat. RGB models need to be used with the ALC controller.
White Cover: Single Color $29.95, RGB $34.95
Stainless Steel Cover: Single Color $33.95, RGB $38.95
The ALC System Includes
- ALC Control Box- IP 65 Washdown rated enclosure 6 3/4” Long x 4 3/4” Wide x ½” Tall
- LED Strips- 8 or 16 ft Long.
- Integrated Color Changing and Light Dimming Feature
- SCM-ALC-Box $399.00 – Accent Lighting Controller
- SCM-ALC-8 $99.00 – 8 feet of strip lights
- SCM-ALC-16 $159.00 – 16 feet of strip lights
- White- Single Color $29.95
- White- Color Changing $34.95
- Stainless Steel- Single Color $33.95
- Stainles Steel- Color Changing $38.95
How To Order
- Decide where you will mount the power box. The box is 6 3/4” Long x 4/3/4” Wide x ½” Tall and is IP 65 Washdown rated. It should be mounted where it can receive power from the main fuse panel, and the switch can be run to the helm.
- Decide where you want to mount the light strips. Look for recessed areas where the light will highlight key areas of your boat such as around speakers and seating areas. You can mark these areas with blue painters tape.
- After marking everything you want to light, carefully measure each of those areas and add up the lengths. This will tell you what length of light strip you will need to order. The light strips come in 8′ and 16′ lengths.
- Now, run your lead wire from the first place you want to add light back to the power box. trim the LED strip to the length you need, add enough lead wire to reach the next area you want to light, add another section of LED strip, add some lead wire, more LED strip, and so on until you work your way around the boat to all of the areas you want to light..