LED Strip Lights for Boats
Boat LED light strips open your nights to more adventures. Fishing with your buddies, bonding with family, and romantic evenings are all made better and safer with LED light strips.
Shadow-Caster LED boat strip lights are color-changing and built to withstand the harsh marine environment. They come in three styles.
- SCM-AL: Hide in coves and under gunnels for indirect lighting.
- SCM-AL-NEON: Place them in the open for the look of neon.
- SCM-AL-NEON-Mini: The look of neon in a more compact package.
SCM-AL light strips are encased in a clear silicone sleeve. This leaves the LEDs visible creating hotspots along the length of the strip.
Because of this, SCM-AL light strips should be mounted out of sight. Mount them under gunnels, seats, coves, hatches, and other compartments where you want to add accent lighting.
SCM-AL-NEON light strips are encased in a silicone sleeve that diffuses the light evenly along its length. The strip glows giving it the look of a neon light. Because of this, the lights should be mounted where they are visible.
SCM-AL-NEON-Mini light strips are encased in a silicone sleeve that diffuses the light evenly along their length. The strip glows giving it the look of a neon light. The SCM-AL-NEON-Mini is smaller in size than the SCM-AL-NEON.
All three SCM-AL Lights come in both 8 and 16 ft lengths. The light strips can be trimmed down in set increments to fit your needs.
All light strips are operated through a Shadow-Net® light controller.
SCM-AL: 8′ for $99.00
SCM-AL Light Strips
- RGB LED light strips
- Unlimited colors when used with a Shadow-Net® controller
- 8′ or 16′ Lengths
- Can be trimmed to fit smaller areas
What You Get
- LED light strip
- Mounting clips (1 per foot of length)
- End cap (8’= 1, 16′ = 2)
- 2-year warranty
- Made in the USA
SCM-AL-NEON: 8′ for $124.99
SCM-AL-NEON-Mini: 8′ for $124.99
- IP67 waterproof design. Light strips are encased in a silicone sleeve.
- 20′ of four-conductor wire included.
- Color-coded wires match light controller terminals for easy installation.
- Comes in 8′ and 16′ lengths.
These specifications are the same between all three light strips. See the chart below for the differences.
- Power: 15 Watts per Meter
- Current Draw: 1.2 Amps per Meter
- Voltage: 12 Volts Only
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 60° C
- Jacket Material: Silicone
- Lead Wire: 20′ of 4 conductor wire
- Color: RGB
|LEDs per Meter||60||96||120|
|Dimensions||0.2″ X 0.5″||0.5″ X 0.8″||0.4″ X 0.4″|