White, Blue, Red
Blue/White or Blue/Red
LED Down Lights
Good Lighting is Not an Option
Overhead lighting is crucial to a safe and enjoyable night on the water. Boat cockpit lights have several tasks they must perform well.
At times, they need to deliver bright white light for reading maps or rigging fishing gear. Other times they should produce a soft glow for dining or entertaining. Still, other times they need to produce low levels of red or blue light to increases night vision. And they should always increase your boat’s “cool” factor.
Do you need three different lights to cover all of these tasks?
No, you need Shadow-Caster SCM-DL Boat Cockpit Lights.
Replace existing overhead lights or add new lighting with the SCM-DL. At 2″ across and less than 1/4″ thing they can be mounted almost anywhere. The durable powder-coated finish gives them a stylish touch that looks great under a T-top, in the cockpit, or in the cabin.
The SCM-DL is dimmable and comes in several color options.
At only 2″ across and less than 1/4″ thick, the SCM-CL can be mounted almost anywhere. Put light where you need it, not where it will fit. Mounting bracket and hardware are included.
Any Color You Want
The SCM-CL comes in four different color options.
White– Best for interior cabins, heads, galley or wherever you need bright white light. White is dimmable.
White/Blue– Perfect for lighting cabins, dining areas, and the stern. White allows you to perform tasks when you need to see clearly. Blue gives enough light to move around the deck safely and maintains night vision. White/Blue is dimmable.
Blue/Red– This is the light you want illuminating your helm. Blue and red are the best colors for improved night vision. Blue/Red is dimmable.
Color Changing– When you want it all. Color Changing Downlights can be synced with your color changing underwater lights and deck lights. Change colors, brightness, fade, strobe, or make your lights dance to the music with the SCM-ZC Zone Controller or Garmin® OneHelm™.
- White Powder Coat Finish- Harder and tougher than paint. It won’t scratch, chip, or fade.
- Glass Lens- Stands up to the elements and will never yellow.
- Size- At only 2″ across and less than 1/4″ thick, the SCM-DL will fit almost anywhere. Mounting hardware is included.
SCM-DL Overhead LED Boat Lights
Control Color and Brightness Through a Standard Switch
How to Operate
SCM-DL single color and two color lights can be operater through a standard ON/OFF switch.
- Turn the switch ON and the lights and the ramp-up from fully dimmed to full brightness over eight seconds.
- Turn the switch OFF and back ON while the light is ramping up to set the brightness.
- Turn the light OFF for ten seconds to reset the brightness.
- Turn the switch OFF and back ON again to change colors.
RGB LED Down Lights can only be operated through a Shadow-Caster LED Light Controler.