The SCM-SNLC is a single-zone light controller for RGB, RGBW, and multi-color boat lights. When operated through a standard toggle switch you’re able to change between 12 colors and set the brightness of RGB/RGBW lights. Upgrade the switch to a momentary rocker switch to gain even greater control. Fade a single color, fade between multiple colors, or rotate between colors with the upgraded switch.
How it Works
Two color, RGB, or RGBW lights are wired to the watertight box. Color coded snap down terminals make wiring easy. A switch is then wired to the box. The switch both powers and controls the lights.
Switch LED Light Controller
- An inexpensive way to control multi-color, RGB, and RGBW boat lighting.
- Control all your deck lights together through a single switch.
- Or, control deck and underwater lights together.
- Lights stay synced to the same color and brightness.
- Simplifies installation while keeping your dash clean and organized.
- Perfect for cabin lighting and RV lighting as well.
- Control Shadow-Caster multi-color, RGB, and RGBW lights along with RGBW strip lights from other brands.
- Operate lights through a power toggle switch or momentary rocker switch.
- Switch not included
- Power Toggle Switch: Toggle between 12 pre-set colors and change brightness.
- Momentary Switch adds single color fade, multi-color fade, and multi-color rotate.
- Color-Coded connectors for mistake-free installation.
- Power control technology reduces the effect of electrical noise.
- 5.2” W x 2.75” H x 2” T
- IP65 washdown rated
- 10 to 30 volts input. Works with 12 volt or 24 volt systems.
- Power Output: 250W of RGBW lights at 20 Amps.
- ATC fuse circuit protection.
- Includes mounting hardware and instruction manual.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA