The SCM-SNLC is a single-zone light controller for RGB and RGBW boat lights. When operated through a standard toggle switch you’re able to change between 12 colors and set the brightness of RGB/RGBW lights . Upgrade the switch to a momentary rocker switch to gain even greater control. Fade a single color, between multiple colors, or rotate between colors with the upgraded switch.
Single Zone Light Controller
- An inexpensive way to control multi-color, RGB, and RGBW boat lighting.
- Control all your deck lights together through a single switch.
- Or, control deck and underwater lights together.
- Lights stay synced to the same color and brightness.
- Simplifies installation while keeping your dash clean and organized.
- Perfect for cabin lighting and RV lighting as well.
- Control Shadow-Caster multi-color, RGB, and RGBW lights along with RGBW strip lights from other brands.
- Operate lights through a power toggle switch or momentary rocker switch.
- Power Toggle Switch: Toggle between 12 pre-set colors and change brightness.
- Momentary Switch adds single color fade, multi-color fade, and multi-color rotate.
- Color-Coded connectors for mistake free installation.
- Power control technology reduces the effect of electrical noise.
- 5.2” W x 2.75” H x 2” T
- IP65 washdown rated
- 10 to 30 volts input. Works with 12 volt or 24 volt systems.
- Power Output: 250W of RGBW lights at 20 Amps.
- ATC fuse circuit protection.
- Includes mounting hardware and instruction manual.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA