SCM-10 LED Underwater Light
The SCM-10 is a single color LED underwater light for boats 20′ and larger.
Designed and built in the USA, the SCM-10 is constructed from only the most durable materials and electronics available. The result is a light that is extremely bright, extremely long-lasting, and looks great for years.
- Up to 3,100 lumens of light
- 10″ long, 2.38″ wide, and 1/2″ thick.
- 316 Stainless Steel Housing
- Draws only 3.5 amps @ 12 volts
- 120° Light Spread:Creates a pool of light, not an ugly spotlight.
- 5 Colors: Bimini Blue, Ultra-Blue, Aqua Green, Great White, Cool Red
Why Shadow-Caster Lights?
Boats are tough on electronics. Especially lights.
Pounding waves, corrosive saltwater, and the high voltage spikes that plague marine electrical systems will quickly destroy lights that aren’t designed to take the abuse.
Unlike cheap plastic light that might last you a season or two, the SCM-10 will last for decades.
Nobody wants to drill a hole below the waterline. But if your going to, make sure you only do it once.
316 Stainless Steel Housing:
When it comes to corrosion resistance, few metals can match 316 Stainless Steel. So why aren’t all underwater lights made from it? In a word, price.
316 Stainless Steel is more expensive than aluminum and plastic. But if you want your underwater boat lights to look as good in ten years as they do the day you put them on, it’s the only choice. Especially if you boat in saltwater.
Shadow-Caster doesn’t cut corners when it comes to quality, and neither should you.
Underwater boat lights are an investment. Not just in your boat, but in the memories you make with family and friends.
Like all investments, you want to be assured they are well protected. Shadow-Caster has you covered with internal circuitry that protects your lights from the three biggest LED killers on your boat.
- Thermal Protection protects the light from overheating if left on out of the water.
- Transient Voltage Protection stops the high voltage spikes that are common in boat electrical systems.
- Reverse Polarity protection keeps your lights from being damaged if wired backwards.
Operating The SCM-10
The SCM-10 is operated through a simple On/Off Toggle switch.
The toggle switch is included in your order. It allows you to turn single color lights on and off.
Operating The SCM-10
The toggle switch is included in your order. It allows you to turn single color lights on and off. The SCM-10 can also be operated through a Shadow-Caster light controller.
Centurion Enzo 216 looks with two Shadow-Caster SCM-10 LED Underwater Lights in Bimini Blue.
- Light Output- Up To 3100 Lumens
- Current Draw- 3.5 Amps at 12 Volts
- Size- W 10″ X H 2.38″ X T 1/2″
- Colors: Bimini Blue, Ultra-Blue, Great White, Aqua Green, Cool Red