Shadow-Caster SCM-6 is a single color LED underwater light that comes in 5 vibrant colors. Bimini Blue, Ultra-Blue, Aqua Green, Great White, Cool Red.
It produces a blazing 1,500 lumens of light while drawing a measly 2.1 amps of current at 12 volts.
Why Shadow-Caster Underwater Lights?
Boating is tough on lights. From the pounding of waves to the corrosive effects of saltwater to the transient electrical spikes that plague marine electrical systems. Boat lights must handle severe abuse.
Every part of a Shadow-Caster light is designed to withstand the severe abuse of the marine environment.
LED lights are extremely shock resistant. They are immune to the tremendous forces created by pounding waves.
Housing, Backing Plate and Lens
316 Stainless Steel protects SCM series lights from the corrosive effects of saltwater.
A tough Polycarbonate Lens further protects the LEDs.
Transient Voltage Spikes plague marine electrical systems. They can damage poorly protected LED lights causing them to fail. Shadow-Caster LEDs use only the most advanced electronics to protect their lights.
- Advanced electronics automatically disconnect Shadow-Caster LEDs if a voltage spike or reverse polarity is detected.
- Thermal Protection electronics further protect the lights from overheating.
Shadow-Caster LEDs are more than just the toughest lights in the water they are the best looking as well.
- Great looking surface mount design that is only 1/2 an inch thick.
- 120 degrees light spread floods the water with light.
- 5 vibrant colors.
Operating The SCM-6
There are three ways to control your SCM-6 lights.
- Through the power toggle switch.
- By installing a Shadow-Caster SCM-PD-WC wireless controller.
- Shadow-Caster SCM-ZC Zone Controller
The toggle switch is included in your order. It allows you to turn single color lights on and off.
SCM-PD-WC is a power distribution box with integrated wireless control. A wireless Key FOB allows operation of the lights from anywhere on the boat or from within 100 feet of the boat.
SCM-ZC Zone Controller controls 4 zones of Shadow-Net enabled lights. The SCM-ZC Controls
- Single color or multi color Shadow-Net enabled underwater lights.
- Single color or multi color Shadow-Net enabled deck lights.
- Wet Sounds Lighted speakers.
- Light Output- Up To 1500 Lumens
- Current Draw- 2.1 Amps at 12 Volts
- Size: 7.2” Length x 2.375” Width x .5” Height (183 x 60 x 13mm)
- Colors: Bimini Blue, Ultra-Blue, Great White, Aqua Green, Cool Red