In this blog I usually give tips on how to use underwater LED lights to dress up your waterfront, but today I want to give you some other ideas. Here is a list of ways to dress up your pond or waterfront with potted plants. These tips are versatile and easy to implement.
- The Desert-Landscape Look- Hardy succulents that stow water in their stems and leaves can be planted in shallow, well drained containers.
- Perk Up Your Porch- Pots of lush flowers of similar colors will dress up your porch.
- Climbing Vines Create Balance- Use climbing vines to soften hardscaping such as walls.
- Add Contrast To Steps- Use rounded pots and plants with interesting shapes to liven up steps.
- Add Instant Privacy- Use large planters with medium sized, fast growing foliage to create an instant screen
- Graphic Pots For Variety- Glazed pots with painted designs can be mixed to create a coordinated look.
- Eye-catching And Edible- potted herbs can be grouped together to dress up small areas.
If you would like to learn more about how to dress up your outdoor spaces with potted plants I have some great resources for you. Concrete Garden Projects will show how to design eye-catching displays using 350 easy to care for plants. Concrete Garden Projects shows you how to build a great outdoor living area using easy and inexpensive containers, furniture, water features and more.