Shadow-Caster SCM-SNLC Light Controller Switch
The SCM-SNLC is an LED light controller for RGB and RGBW boat strip lights. It allows you to operate any brand of light strip through a standard toggle switch or momentary rocker switch. Change between 12 colors and set the brightness with a toggle switch or upgrade to a momentary rocker switch for greater control. Fade a single color, fade between multiple colors, or rotate between colors with the upgraded switch.
Additionally, the SCM-SNLC allows you to sync your light strips to Shadow-Caster RGB underwater or overhead lights. Control all of your RGB lights together through a single switch.
How it Works
RGB, or RGBW light strips are wired to the light controller. Color coded snap down terminals make wiring easy. A switch is then wired to the light controller. The switch both powers and controls the lights. A control wire connects other RGB lights to the light controller.
- Control any brand RGB or RGBW light strip.
- Sync Shadow-Caster overhead or underwater RGB lights to your light strips.
- Operate lights through a toggle switch or momentary rocker switch. (Switch not included)
- Toggle Switch: Toggle between 12 pre-set colors and change brightness.
- Momentary Switch: Adds single color fade, multi-color fade, and multi-color rotate.
- Color-Coded connectors for mistake-free installation.
- Power control technology reduces the effect of electrical noise.
Size: 5.2” x 2.75” x 2”