About the Apollo
The Apollo is a floating LED underwater dock light that puts out an amazing 16,000 lumens of light.
The light is held in place by a 3 lb weight attached to the power cord allowing you to adjust how deep the light in the water. Place the light higher in the water column for a larger circle of light or deeper to protect the light from boat traffic.
This is a Plug and Play system. You simply set the light to the depth you want, throw the light and weight into the water where you want them, and plug it in. It’s that simple!
The Apollo comes in three fish-attracting colors, blue, green, and white, along with red and orange at an additional cost.
Underwater LED Dock Light
- 16,000 lumens of LED light. Super bright and efficient.
- Creates a ball of light up to 40 feet across.
- Colors: Blue, Green, White. (Red and Orange available at an extra cost.)
- Go from the box to completely installed in less than 15 minutes.
- Adjustable Depth. Works as well in 15′ of water as it does in 5′.
- Add extra power cord or weights to fit your needs.
- Long-Lasting- No bulbs or ballast to replace. LED’s life expectancy 100,000 hours.
- Color Comes from the LED’s- Other lights use a colored lens.
- Colors: Blue, green, white. (Red and orange available at additional cost.)
- Adjustable depth. Light floats in the water column.
- Creates a ball of light up to 40′ across.
- Plugs into a standard 110-volt receptacle. (Always use GFCI outlets.)
- The driver converts 110 volt AC power to much safer 24 volt DC power.
- Cost to operate per month: Around $2.30 at 12¢/kWh
- Freshwater or saltwater.
- Light Size: 12″x12″x12″
- Power Cord: 40′ standard. Lengths up to 240′ available.
- Driver: AC to DC with built-in overload protection.
- Weight: 1, 3 lb weight standard. Additional weights are available.
- Cable Strap: Prevents damage to where the power cord and light meet.
- Instruction Manual
- 1 Year Warranty (Extended Warranty available)
- Made in the USA