About the MegaWatt IRIS
The MegaWatt IRIS is a floating LED underwater light for boat docks, piers, and seawalls. Like its sister light, the MegaWatt, it’s incredibly bright at 22,000 lumens. It’s also easy to install going from the box to making your dock look awesome in less than 15 minutes. The difference is in the number of colors. The MegaWatt is a single-color light. The MegaWatt IRIS gives you two light colors. There’s an outside main color surrounding an inside IRIS color. Color options include green outer with blue IRIS, green outer with white IRIS, and blue outer with white IRIS.
Underwater LED Dock Light
- 22,000 lumens of LED light. Super bright and efficient.
- Creates a ball of light up to 60 feet across.
- Colors (Outer/IRIS): Green/Blue, Blue/White, Green/White
- Go from the box to completely installed in less than 15 minutes.
- Adjustable Depth. Works as well in 15′ of water as it does in 5′.
- Add extra power cord or weights to fit your needs.
- Up to 22,000 lumens (White)
- Creates a ball of light up to 60′ across.
- Colors (Outer/IRIS): Blue/Green, Blue/White, Green/White
- Adjustable depth. Light floats in the water column.
- Plugs into a standard 110-volt receptacle. (Always use GFCI outlets.)
- The driver converts 110 volt AC power to much safer 24 volt DC power.
- Cost to operate per month: Around $2.30 at 12¢/kWh
- Freshwater or saltwater.
- Light Size: 12″x12″x12″
- Power Cord: 40′ standard. Lengths up to 240′ available.
- Driver: AC to DC with built-in overload protection.
- Weight: 1, 3 lb weight standard. Additional weights are available.
- Cable Strap: Prevents damage to where the power cord and light meet.
- Instruction Manual
- 1 Year Warranty (Extended Warranty available)
- Made in the USA