It’s a good dream. Sitting under the stars in a secluded cove. Watching the fish play in your underwater lights. Talking and laughing with family or friends until late in the evening. Another relaxing weekend getaway.
The reality though is that you are sitting at the dock listening to noisy neighbors while you try to have a conversation with your wife. Your friends and even your kids left when the sun went down. Not quite what you had in mind when you bought a cruising yacht.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
With a pair of Shadow-Caster SCR-16 underwater LED yacht lights mounted to your transom your dreams could become a reality.
The SCR-16 is an underwater LED yacht light that produces up to 5,000 lumens of light from a compact 4″ round bronze body.
- Surface mounts with only a 5/8″ hole for the power cord.
- Bronze Housing: Won’t corrode and prevents marine growth.
- Built-in protection from being wired backward, high voltage spikes, and overheating.
- Can be used with 12 volt or 24 volt electrical systems. Use on small or large yachts.
- 40,000 hours maintenance-free lamp life. Will last longer than your yacht!
- 120 degrees light spread floods the water in your favorite light color.
- 5 Color Options, (Aqua Green, Bimini Blue, Ultra-Blue, Great White) or 2 Color (Blue and White)
Shadow-Caster SCR-24 Specifications
- Light Output- Up To 5000 Lumens
- Power Rating- 60 Watts
- Current Draw- 5 Amps at 12 Volts
- 10 – 40 Volt Input
- Size: 4″ Round Outside Diameter X 1/2″ thick
- 10 ft. power cord
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA